Friday 15 May 2020

Denizens of the Forest





















I am beginning to get the feel of how the other half of the set might work today and printed these off in these colours; more images to do tomorrow within this sort of range...

This weekend I among many others should have been exhibiting at Turn the Page Artists Book fair in the lovely airy atrium of the Central Library in Norwich, and catching up with old friends; a virtual show is being arranged and I will post up the link when I get it - my slot will just direct people to this blog. We are all hoping to meet up at the postponed fair this time next year instead - who know what tests, vaccines and developments might be in place by then; it was far less stressful having this event postponed for a whole year than the ones still hanging in limbo for the rest of the year but it is all sad as there was such a good year ahead planned.
Well the time is rushing by quite fast I find so I just take one week at a time and carry on working - at a slightly reduced rate possibly with all the enforced stops for supplies and phoning round to check everyone is ok and the religious daily walk - its just steady rather than manic, interesting to try it for a change as each day slides into the next......

No comments: