Sunday 26 April 2020

Sunny Sunday blues

I know it's Sunday but I can feel myself slowing down inexorably each day - softening up, enjoying myself reading and watching stuff, following up all sorts of ideas on my phone( v unlike me) - it could all be productive but too many ideas can be a bane too.....
beating the aforementioned malaise (see yesterday) has taught me that to manage it I need constant shots of adrenaline and this current life is getting too cosy,

(the swede was really delicious by the way...)

however I have found creative adrenaline in re-visiting some abandoned playing card ideas - under the pretext of completing a 'set', and also rejecting some already done and wanting to try some new ones; printing will be the test as to which actually work or are at least satisfyingly ambivalent....
I am even allowing myself to drink coffee again, normally far too dangerous if working hard ...


Ah - the all-seeing eye; a good excuse to try out some different ways of cutting and mark making; and ideas from the fool cycle working back into the cards.....


No comments: