Friday 20 November 2020

Finished Second Circus Set

 








 

How perverse technology is - I suspected it would show in reverse order however I chose to order them ....anyway here they are.... James the poet and I have decide to use both sets in a dos-a dos book together with the poems alongside both sets; it will hopefully be interesting to see the gestation of the images and  also to see how, or if, it changes the way the poems are read with different images alongside...

I am also now designing some little triple layer concertina books of the images to show the little circus in the forest, with a layer of trees in front on the folds to peek through with the circus artists as tho in little booths on each page - and with circus tents behind.....

it all takes so much time though - I hate days when all I do is cut and fold up pieces of paper... and yet more printing to do on these short dark days as well as factor in time for a sanity walk before sunset.....

No comments: