Thursday 14 January 2021

New Year First Post

 I can't believe it is so long since I last put up anything...time seems to go so fast during these strange times, although I also lose track of time very easily and when working every day....

I have several new projects on the go but none that I am ready to share just yet.... in some cases blocks are cut but not printed ( I had a very large delivery of new paper and card finally last week ) ...more news of these later or next month...

and I really need to finish off old projects completely, finish covers and gluing on backs of cards and generally clear the decks - although each project seems to transmute and turn into another before I can catch up...circuses in forests and more about Trees... however if there is a new year resolution it is to finish some things so that at least I can film them for Spring online Artist BookFairs...so deadlines of sorts are finally rearing up their heads... for BABE and TTP....

I have started by doing the individual covers for The Ship of Fools - there are some images below of work in progress and some finished covers - books just need glueing-in to them now....but as they have become so three-dimensional I shall now have to think about slipcases and solander boxes too, and so it goes on...

next I must actually print the larger block book that follows on when Fool gets Sick..... I can't believe I cut them a year ago now....











No comments: