Sunday 1 May 2022

London Craft Week at the ArtWorkers Guild

 Up next - I will be exhibiting at the ArtWorkers Guild 13-15 May and very much looking forward to it - do email me if you would like an invite to the PV on the friday evening - I hope you can read the details from these photos of the brochure...and look forward to seeing my London friends...

11-5 Saturday and Sunday 14 and 15 May - my email button should now be working - or leigh@artworkersguild.org

www.artworkersguild.org/theartofmaking2022   for details of talks, demonstrations and exhibition. Guided tours of the lovely building - a Grade 11 listed 18thc townhouse ( 12-1.30 at the weekend - book in advance)




 

 I will be showing all 5 now completed sets of 'tarot' cards as well as Dante 700 work, Pastoral,  and much else.....the sharp-sighted will see below now 2 sets of Blind Tiger circus cards....







No comments: