Sunday 26 April 2009

Next Event ; Brighton Festival


Selectors’
choice


Selectors’ Choice, part of the new
visual arts festival HOUSE, is an
exhibition showcasing the work
of selected artists participating in the
2009 Artists Open Houses festival.

Upstairs

The Regency Town House
13 Brunswick Square
Hove

www.rth.org.uk

Saturday 25th April
to Sunday 24th May
12 – 6pm

I can't get Blogger to upload the nice flier I have advertising this event; so above are the bald details. I went to the PV last week and it is a really nice show and a wonderful venue; so I am very pleased to have work exhibited there.
I hope they have the flier image on the rth site.

I also have work in an Open House, number 31 in the Independent section of the Open House brochure - 7 at 3
3 Surrenden Road (opposite the Park View where Surrenden Road meets Preston Drove)
every weekend during the Festival, which runs from 2 May until 24th May.
I won't be there all the time so if you particularly want to see me, get in touch.
I'll be showing prints, including some from my new books, and smaller books and cards.

No comments: