Thursday 30 April 2020

Wreckage


So I am back into flooding ( tho my basement survived yesterdays southerly wind and rain) and cut the last drawings from yesterday; I have got into that awful place where now I prefer the right hand one (particularly) this way round, and hope I don't have to do it again - because it was rather creatively cut - its probably just the 'shock of the new' thing.....hopefully.....

And I want to revisit some of the larger flooding images and re-do them smaller and differently - this enforced time staying in working is such a good opportunity to rethink things and let them develop, and not finish projects too quickly....






I might just be able to mask off and re-use the face as it is; and I'll play with the others tomorrow.....

By the way if you are new to this blog, the Covid daily art diary starts back on Saturday March 23rd so you will have to click on older posts, and/or March if you want to start at the beginning and find out what it is all about....its very rambling but then making art often is.....

No comments: