Monday 27 April 2020

Eking out and hoarding



I have done far more drawings than this today but the photos I send from my phone are sometimes getting clogged up in the email delivery - I guess we are all using it to communicate more, tho why some get delayed more than others and leapfrog over each other is beyond me....but I will have to operate a day behind myself for you....
Doing these small cards feels really the right scale physically and metaphysically in current circumstances so I am suddenly devising whole new packs that can still mix and match - a new fool cycle, some Ship of Fools and floods images, even possibly considering turning some Tristan and Isolde images I was working on into tarot cards maybe - all fate and potions, dark as the gypsy cards in Carmen ...

two images above could fit a variety of places - if the second one was a fine wine I would say it had flavours of wounded man/pilot/fallen angel/wreckage- of tree and man
lots more still coming...

No comments: