Sunday 3 May 2020

International Dawn Chorus day apparently

















Well I am all for that - am a regular listener ( often not by choice...tho possibly sleeping better in lockdown, less stress not having to engage with the world so much?)

so am posting up some golden oldie Who Killed Cock Robin pics to celebrate , while I continue cutting.... both the original version and the later larger one-off pop-up...if any FPBA visitors scanning this today I find I still have one copy of the original version left (below at the bottom....any interest contact via FPBA website, don't think my buttons work here but you could try leaving a comment to see.....I also still have a few individual prints....)
I did say we needed a bit of colour....






























can't beat a good book.......

No comments: