Wednesday 20 May 2020

Falling Fools






















You can see I finished late in the day as the images get dimmer and bluer to photograph....
I spent the morning trying out several new blocks trying to get the feel of the new landscape, it was as though there had been a disturbance in the force and I needed to adjust...
not sure about these falling fools and how they will fit in but we needed some darker tones
and I am working on some rather darker tree totems....
there's a nasty seam running through the wood on the right hand one but maybe it works - as tho he is held by a spiders web maybe...

after the incident of you give me the willis in the graveyard I thought I should wash my hair too - perhaps I do look really frightful flitting through the graves, going grey, broke into a new pack of henna - hope stocks hold....

No comments: