Sunday 17 May 2020

Baby birds and a Tree guardian

and a Welcome to anyone joining in from the Turn the Page new online virtual exhibition
- well worth checking it out through the link here to see other contributors......

www.turn-the-page-online.com





















......here are the two images I was printing today which may be the beginning of a new forest set as I feel I have enough kind trees already to offset the mad fools drowning - I might take a photo of the possible completed set tomorrow and post it up - and start printing some sick fools instead as well as more trees and other helpful supporting figures for a new batch.....

those who might feel baffled may need to go back to the post for March 23rd when this blog was begun - but otherwise just go with the flow.... just enjoy the pics....

I am printing in batches of ten as this works well with the way I print using my rollers like paintbrushes - after a while they can get too sullied with the other colours and it is also good to start again another time and see how differently they print on another session - they might work out better or I might like them more - or not.... and I can react accordingly - by recycling the first lot and starting again or accepting a new series with the new  colours sometimes - I have already printed one image in two completely different colours for different moods of sets as you can see from different days recently.


No comments: