Friday 7 October 2016

Autumn resolutions






I suppose one of my new resolutions is to put up things on my blog more frequently - so here as an opportunity is the publication of the new issue of the London Magazine with a detail from one of my images of a woodpecker on the cover - which they have done very nicely - it is always exciting to see a new take on one your own images (as long as it turns out ok!)...

This time last two years ago ( how time passes) they used my Rook from Who killed Cock Robin....
perhaps I should try and keep up an autumnal sequence of slightly melancholy birds...although autumn - I love it - makes me feel even more creative.....
Am working on too many projects to itemise, even more so after a wonderful trip to Sicily with churches like stage-sets, marionettes galore and processions in the street with fireworks, lights and doves...manna to the heart of a girl from a Bonfire Town....watch this space.....

No comments: